alisonclinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would like to thank everyone involved in organising your superb [URL=TourFrontPage.aspx?B=AJU&TR=SLCX8&T=&Layout=Layouts/ShowTour]Wonder of China[/URL] holiday, my first with you. We had a slight hiccup at the start with an 18 hour delay with plane problems, but we were taken swiftly to an airport hotel for the night and flew out the following afternoon.Particular thanks go to our Tour Manager Daniel, who worked so hard to reorganise our itinerary and to your office staff who arranged for us to fly back a day later, so as not to miss any of the promised experiences. No mean feat as it involved rebooking hotels and flights home, reorganising connecting flights and coach transfers and an additional day’s Chinese visa for a party of 37 people. Daniel proved a highly entertaining and efficient guide, making us all feel at ease and helping us to get to know each other and the country.Our local guides were all very interesting and informative. It was my first experience of China other than a few days stopover visit to Hong Kong and I thoroughly enjoyed getting a real taste of China. I have travelled to several parts of South East Asia with a number of different companies and this was certainly one of the most enjoyable trips. I look forward to taking another holiday with you and have already started scanning the brochure! In one day since returning, I’ve already recommended your company to two friends and ordered a brochure for one of them! Thanks again to all your staff for a wonderful holiday. I look forward to future holidays in other parts of the world.