Sandy47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked my first holiday with justyou to Northern Cyprus on 9 November (hope I have done the right thing!) and would love to hear from anyone else going there from Heathrow.
loopylou
(Member)
Hi Sandy

I went on this holiday 2 years ago in April and it was very good, i would like to go again also on November 9th but travelling from Luton this time instead of Heathrow.I am waiting for a reply from Olly to see if the flights actually leave from Luton this year as i cannot find the departure on Lutons departures until 2011.

Pam

Sandy47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would have preferred Luton also but was told it was not possible. If they tell you it is then I would prefer to fly from there also. Will you go anyway?
colin10
(Member)
Hi Sandy Just to let you know I am on the Heathrow flight to Northern Cyprus on 9th Nov.

Do you know of any others on this flight?

I will look out for the blue Just You luggage label on the hand luggage.

Colin

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Sandy & Colin,

I have booked this holiday for March 2011 and would be grateful for any feedback. I will be flying from Luton so perhaps that is a new airport for 2011. I am sure you had a good time but would like to hear how things went as although I have been to Northern Cyprus before, it was some years ago and a different part.

Thanks,

Be happy

Lesley

Sandy47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only just logged on again, sorry for late reply. Had a great holiday in November 10 but stayed at a different hotel and resort to that in the brochure. One of the trips to the peninsula was a bit of a long day sat on a coach but enjoyed seeing the various roman remains (buildings) and must say the sunshine was very welcome in November as I am sure it will be in March. Food was delicious am sure you will have a good time.

Best wishes

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the information. It was helpful but my trip in March has been cancelled, so I am off to China instead.

However, I would still like to go to Northern Cyprus so perhaps I can do this later in the year.

I am glad you had a good time and hope you enjoy your next trip.

Be happy,

Lesley :angel: