melw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - I am considering the above and would like to know anyone who has already booked this city break.

Mel

spfolly
(Member)
Hi Mel,

I've booked to go on this break. I'm looking forward to it - people I've spoken to about it always have good things to say about Prague.

Steve

melw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Steve -

Finally booked today - flying from Bristol.

This is my 1st JY holiday - thought I would test the waters with a short break initially and hopefully will go on to book longer breaks and further afield next year.

Are you a JY virgin like me?

Mel

ivvy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi- going on the Prague trip 21/9- My 50th B'day present to myself! Flying from Leeds/ Bradford. I've heard v.good reports about Prague. Are you going on a Discovery W'end?

Yvonne

melw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - No not going on a Discovery Weekend.

Mel

spfolly
(Member)
I'm a JY virgin as well :-)

Steve

spfolly
(Member)
I shall be going from Stanstead.
annr
  • (Member)
(Member)
Prague in September will be my third holiday with Just You, having recently returned from Lake Como. Will be flying from Leeds/Bradford on 21st and looking forward to meeting fellow travellers.

annr

Chris C
(Member)
I met up with an old friend of mine who told me he was going on this trip, so i decided to book too. Travelling from leeds/bradford.
annr
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dan, sorry for the delay in replying...technical difficulties. I have found that by having a Just You tag on my hand luggage, I was soon identified as a fellow passenger, if not at departure airport, certainly at the arrivals luggage carousel. The ice is broken and everybody chats. The Tour Manager is very good too at helping everyone to relax, making for a good holiday.

Annr

Chris C
(Member)
Thats good to know anna, allthough im going with a friend that could be a problem because when you are with a friend you tend not to mingle. But saying that, i certainly intend to do so.
annr
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, just a few days till we are off to Prague and looking forward to meeting fellow passengers. Forgot to mention that I too am flying from Leeds/Bradford. Maybe we will meet there before the flight.

annr