beatie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Ollie,

Have received paperwork for the above but could you clarify one thing? paperwork states 30kg baggage allowance but on Air China website it states economy class passengers are only allowed 20kg on Beijing flight and on internal flights can you tell me who is right? I naturally do not want to end up paying extra baggage allowance, thank you, Beatie.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Beatie

One of your fellow passengers has learned that we have a special arrangement with the airline that means you can take 30kg of luggage. I hope this sets your mind at rest.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

beatie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
China 8th Sept 2010

Thank you Olly for putting my mind at rest did not think a company like yours could be wrong I have printed off the e mail you posted, thanks again Beatie.

Morgana
(Member)
Hi Ollie Just seen this post I'm flying out on Sunday 12th and am now wondering if the limit is 20KG or 30. Don't want to pay XS baggage if I go over. Can I take it as gospel that it is 30KG even tho the paperwork rec'd last week said 20Kg?

Or should I trust the JY papework ?

Mags

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mags

I've checked with our aviation department and I can confirm that Just You has a deal with Air China that allows you to take 30kg of luggage. But you would be restricted to 20kg if you are taking a connecting UK flight first - eg Glasgow to Heathrow.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor