Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anybody out there doing this trip ? I've just booked and its my first Just You holiday.
aims
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

This is my first holiday with Just you also.

Really looking forward to it.

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Aims,

Nice to hear somebody else is going, sounds like a really good holiday I'm so looking forward to it.

I'll be travelling down the day before and staying near Heathrow.

Look forward to meeting you.

Mick

aims
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick

Yeah its good to hear that someone else is going on this trip in June, alot of people seem to be booking for September.

I'm not sure if I'll travel down to Heathrow the day before or just do the journey on the day.

Look forward to meeting you also

Aimee

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Aims,

Its a bit far for me to travel on the day (especially Monday Morning rush hour) as I'm coming down from Yorkshire. Got a decent hotel deal close to the airport also arranged train tickets to save the long drive.

Another lady posted on here last week saying she is flying from Glasgow, so that makes at least 3 of us. I'm sure there will be a quite a few others that don't use the message board.

Mick

jenyoung
(Member)
Hi Mick,

Glad to see there are a few others going on this trip. I have been with JY twice before and keep coming back. Our tour does look great and I can't decide whether to pre-book to see Alcatraz while I'm there as its not included on the tour. Just hope all the volcanic ash clears up by then!!

Jen

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jen,

Personally I'm not doing the Alcatraz visit as I've been to SF before (4 years ago) and have already done it. Its one of them things that everyone does if in the City but no point in doing a 2nd time.

Other than SF all the other cities on our intinary are new to me and as I'm a travel addict I'm so looking forward to seeing some new places.

I have travelled solo in the past but always sorted out Flights/hotels myself so am excited about going on a organised holiday and hopfully make a few new friends.

Just You holidays sound fantastic and I'm positive this wont be my last.

Mick