rain
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO HEAR FROM ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THIS TRIP AS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER GOING AWAY ON MY OWN. AGGH!! BUT VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

Diane
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I did this trip last year and it was my first time with just you, let me reasurre you, I know how you are feeling and can tell you that you will have a great time, you will have nothing to worry about, you are well looked after and the holiday is so well organised, the excursions are all fantastic and you should do all them as it is a great experiance going to Thailand, I am taking my next trip with just you in the next few months and can't wait to go.

All the best Diane.

juelarch
(Member)
Hi Rain

I have just booked on this trip today. I went to China with Just You last year,my first single holiday, and I had a great time. Nice mix of people and really good accommodation and friendly and knowledgeable tour guides. Looking forward to this one.

Julia

tynegal
(Member)
I've just booked this trip, my first with JustYou. I've gone on holiday alone twice before, ages ago, but I don't see this in the same way as we will be a group from the start, all with a common goal - to make friends and have a good time. I've been to Bangkok once before but am looking forward to seeing more of the country.
lorraine
(Member)
Hi I'm trying to pluck-up courage to book this highlights of Thailand holiday on the 25th Sept 08. It will be my first holiday alone and the first with Just You! Is anyone else booked on this holiday and is anyone going to be at the get to know you on the evening prior to departure? Lorraine.
rain
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lorraine,

as you can see from my message below it is also my first time away alone. I won't be meeting the night before the trip though due to getting the time off of work but I am looking forward to seeing everyone on the day. And I would like to thank everyone for replying to my original message, its nice to know I'm not alone in being nervous. Look forward to meeting you but I think we will be causing some confusion on this trip Lorraine as my name is Lorraine also.

Lorraine.

lorraine
(Member)
Hi Rain/Lorraine I have to unfortunately postpone my planned trip to Thailand on the 25th of Sept until Jan 2009 as something has cropped-up! Hope you have a great time please post details of your trip on your return and let me know how it all went! Sorry I won't get to meet you this trip but hope I will on a future trip! Thanks to everyone who replied to my original message, Lorraine.

andreaj
(Member)
Hi. Im also going on this trip, it'll be my third with Just You. I've met some great people on these holidays and everyone really enjoys themselves. Im normally the youngest (33) and there is no barriers through any of the age ranges whatsoever.
PatGreen
(Member)
Hi I did this trip last November it was great and if you have Joy she is fantastic. Make sure when you are in Bangkok to go for massages they are fab. If you turn rigt out of hotel and to the first road turn right. the massage parlour over on the left hand side a few shops down is good. Leg, foot and head massage about £5 - we went back three times - in fact there was 25 of us one evening they brought in more staff!

Pat