nic
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ,this is the first time I have booked a holiday with just you .It would be great to hear from any other fellow travelers .

Nic

jac14
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, also the first time i have booked with just you loking forward to trip with a little apprehension.

jac

christineh
(Member)
Hi.....i have just returned from my first JY holiday and have booked to go to China on 6th October. I really enjoyed the last holiday, good mix of people and realised that being on your own doesn't mean you can't travel. I am really excited about going to China. It has taken me 6 years to pluck up the courage to do this and am going to enjoy myself while i can!
bri
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi , first time for me with j.y. , looking forward to the holiday, sounds good, bit nervous though ! It would be nice to hear from others on the trip.

Bri.

bri
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Not exactly sure if I can reply to an individual message or not,it would be nice to hear from others going on the trip.

nic
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ,it's great to know there is some other friendly and slightly nervous travellers like myself.China should be a really fantastic experience .

Nic

bri
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nic, good to hear your nervous too, never know quite what to expect.Like I said on the message board , not sure if I can reply direct to you.Will be flying down from Edinburgh all being well, lets hope the "dust" will have settled by thar time. Haven,t had any confirmation of booking yet, suppose these things just take time .
CAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi this is also my first time with J.Y. I will be travelling down from Manchester, it would be nice to know if anyone else is going from Manchester airport. I am very excited about my trip

Chris

jac14
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi,glad to know that quite a few of us are first timers and feeling much the same. Anyone added the yangtze cruise on?
AndreaD
(Member)
This is my second JY trip - the first one I went to the States, figuring that the language would be easier!!

Really looking forward to this one. Did anyone else receive their visa applications this weekend?

yvonne price
(Member)
Hi everyone

I've just booked to go to China on 6th October 2010. This is my first time travelling alone so am nervously excited. there was no mention of insurance when I was booking can anyone help me on this?