HelenJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there,

I've booked this, anyone else out there tempted? I've got a friend who went on the same hol Sept. last & she came back full orf it - said it was simply fabulous.

Helenj

pbeaney
(Member)
hi helen, l am going on this trip in septemer if you look back at messages there are two others on there, pauline
HelenJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Beany,

Brilliant, a guy I know called Roger is going too. Looks a simply holiday of a lifetime doesn't it?

Helen

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on this holiday this year and it was marvellous! If going on the Rocky Mountaineer think carefully about Gold Leaf service. I paid for this and was very disappointed. Food very good, but little of it and no snacks provided between meals. We complained of being hungry and were brought 6 cookies and some fruit - for the entire carriage!
angliz
(Guest)
Hi there Helenj

I did this trip just under two years ago and it is a fantastic experience. the views you will experience are fjust out of this world. It is a trip I would not mind doing again in teh future when I have run out of JustYou destinations.

angliz

Hi there,

I've booked this, anyone else out there tempted? I've got a friend who went on the same hol Sept. last & she came back full orf it - said it was simply fabulous.

Helenj