Citygal
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone is going on the round the world tour 09? I'm thinking of booking but have never been on holiday alone before. I've got some time off work though and figured it's probably too good an opportunity to miss!

garf
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Citygal

I have just taken the plunge and booked this trip which will be my first singles holiday, if you know of anyone going Iwould be pleased to hear from them.

regards

Garf.

Vivi
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

First for me . I'm really excited at this trip, lots of places I've read about but never been to. Look forward to meeting in September.

Viv

Larry03
(Member)
I have just booked the 9th Sept trip to new zealand. i am 57 and a widower and this is my 1st time on my own.i am disabled an walk with a stick,but this will not hold me back.

i hope to meet some great peopleon this trip.

Larry from southampton.

Marrabone
(Member)
Hi all,

I have just booked this holiday, my first ever as a single person. I am nervous but you know what they say 'feel the fear and do it anyway'. I'm 57 year old lady with a fairly new interest in photography, l hope to get some good shots. I had hoped there would be an opportunity to meet with my fellow travelers on the night before take off but l am told its not possible for this trip. Looking forward to meeting you all