san2
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi Ambersu

I think I must be looking at a different trip, or the dates have changed.

I am looking in the europe and world wide brochure - third edition.

Page 86/87.

The dates in September are shown as Sept. 15th - 22nd and 29th.

I can't see a trip on the 8th September.

Please tell me am I going mad. Or am I on the wrong page, or maybe the wrong planet 🙂.

I think I will ask Olly :-)

San

hil2009
(Member)
hello ,

I have just decided to book China in September and was amazed to find that the 15th is fully booked already !!! so am going to check my leave @ work & hopefullly go on either the 22nd /29th trip anyone else going then? also would welcome any advice on what clothes to take

ambersu
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
san2

no ur not going mad i booked mine 2009 so maybe the 8/9/10 is full and in 2010 broucher have only the new dates but like u said, either ring the help line or ask olly there maybe a few left 4 the 8/9/10 hope u make it let me know.

ambersu

san2
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ambersu

No places left on your tour :-(

Olly replied to my mail telling me that it was full and the 15th September as well.

Will now revert to plan A and go on the 20th October. It's a shame really as it would have been nice to go on the same one as you, then I would have a name to know before I went.

Hope you have a great time. I will let you know how I go on with my booking.

Sandra

san2
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sue Pope

What Vaccinations did you have for China?

hil2009
(Member)
hi ,

Have booked to go on Sept 22nd trip anyone else out there going ??

SYRIA
  • (Member)
(Member)
HELLO EVERYONE NEW JUSTYOU MEMBER BOOKED A COUPLE OF TRIPS. PERU AUGUST 31ST AND CHINA SEPT 22, ANYONE ELSE GOING ON EITHER OF THESE TRIPS. SYRIA
hil2009
(Member)
hi Syria ,

I am going to China Sept 22nd I am flying from manchester see you at heathrow from the posts on here think we are in for agreat time

Hil x

beatie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone, going on the China trip with cruise add on on 8th September from Heathrow, has anyone any tips about what to pack and any little extras I might need, looking forward to the trip and meeting up with everyone, see you soon Beatie.