PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline yes thanks the Douro Cruise was absolutely fantastic, glad you had a good time to. And yes it will be good to meet up again, also to meet everyone else espacially the shoe and cake fanciers !! Pat.
PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi again Pauline,Sylvia and Prue well hope you`re ok. found out there`s 36 on this trip 26 women and 10 men. Are you booking the 2 extra excursions? I want to do Elba and also heard Lucca is not to be missed.

Pat.

pbeaney
(Member)
hi pat yes l have booked the two trips as l thought they sounded ok, and lm looking forward to them, sounds like a lot of us going so should be ok.take care
Swifty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, is anybody going from Luton or am I the only solitary one. What happens to those who went from Gatwick. Do they have to hang about waiting for me (& maybe others). Look forward to meeting you all.

Swifty

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there Kathy best if you post a message to Olly the Editor, I`m sure he`ll be able to help with your query. Look forward to meeting you in Tuscany. Pat.
PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there Kathy best if you post a message to Olly the Editor, I`m sure he`ll be able to help with your query. Look forward to meeting you in Tuscany. Pat.
Swifty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat, thanks for that. Got my reply. I and 5 others are flying from Luton. You will all be in hotel by the time we arrive at airport, no doubt having your complimentary drink. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Kathy

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Swifty glad you`re not on your own on the flight, if we are in the hotel first we`ll save a drink for you !! Pat.
PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,SO,Prue and Kathy hope you are all ok and looking forward to the 7th, not long to wait now.

Best Wishes Pat.

prue
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi Pat

I am looking foreward to the trip I have booked all trips. I am going away the week before to Somerset with my family on a music festival week I wll have a few days at home to sober up though. I am the oldest hippie

Prue

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Prue hope you have a great time in Somerset, I am looking forward to meeting you, you sound fun.

Pat.

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Prue hope you have a great time in Somerset, I am looking forward to meeting you, you sound fun.

Pat.

pbeaney
(Member)
hi pat and other ladies. l am looking forward to this trip and meeting you all at gatwick, take care all
PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,SO,Prue,Kathy and everybody else going on this holiday. Final invoice arrived today yipee only 2 weeks to go. See you all soon.

Pat.

Swifty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well, everything booked and all rarin to go. Pat, don't be under the table by the time I get there. I'll never find you! I'll probably manage a relaxing drink on the plane so won't have too much catching up to do. See you and all the gang then. Lets hope we all have a good time.Kathy
Swifty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well, everything booked and all rarin to go. Pat, don't be under the table by the time I get there. I'll never find you! I'll probably manage a relaxing drink on the plane so won't have too much catching up to do. See you and all the gang then. Lets hope we all have a good time.Kathy
PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy just what do you mean about me being under the table ? He He as if!!! Yes we are going to have a good week in Tuscany. See you, and all the rest of the group on Thursday.

Pat.

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,Sylvia,Prue,Kathy and all the happy group on this holiday. Thanks it was good fun. Hope to see you again on another holiday.

All The Best, Pat.