Eileenl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would like to hear from anyone who is travelling to the C C of Italy
SandyM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Eileen

I am booked to go on this holiday. My first JY holiday, although have travelled a lot on my own. Looking forward to it. Where are you from?

SandyM

LindaBon
(Guest)
Hi Sandy and Eileen

I am going on this tour. I have done one previous holiday with JY last year and really enjoyed that. There was a really mixed group when I went to the USA last September and it worked really well. I am so lookig forward to going on this trip.

Linda

SandyM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

Thanks for your reply. I too am looking forward to the trip. Hope the weather is good.

Sandy

Eileenl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Sandy, I am not sure if you got my last message, possibly not because I don't think they activate the messages over the week end, this is my first Jy holiday, I live in Maldon in Essex. whereabout do you live, regards Eileen
SandyM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eileen

No didn't get your previous message. Only two weeks now! I live in Brighton.

Regards

Sandy

Eileenl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Sandy thanks for getting back to me, I am surprised that there hasn't been more people chatting about our holiday, I am getting nervous, but I have had so much good feedback from others who have travelled with just you, so I should not worry, looking forward to meeting you, regards Eileen
SandyM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eileen and Linda

Yes, I am surprised that more people haven't responded - I have been told there is about 30 people on the holiday. I picked up my documentation yesterday - and looking forward to seeing Tuscany and of course meeting you all. Been looking at the weather in Italy and although its warmer there's a lot of rain about!!

Sandy

LindaBon
(Guest)
Not long to go now! I read on Just You message board that the trip is fully booked with 25 people going aged from 40s to 70s. Sounds like the same sort of age mix as my trip last year. I'm going to try to keep luggage to a minimum but just wondered if you would think we would need to dress up for dinner - didn't in the USA. My paperwork arrived saturday. i'm drivng to Gatwick - leaving early to clear the QE bridge at Dartford.Will look out for JY labels at the airport.

I found that last time only 2 fellow travellers used the message board so am not surprised about that. see you soon!!!

Ciao

Linda

SandyM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda and Eileen

I have just sorted my clothes out this morning, its difficult to know what to wear as haven't been on this type of holiday before. I am wearing all trousers, taking shorts as well as case its hot, and dressy tops for the evening.

I live in Brighton so will be leaving home about 9.30am. My daughter is taking me to the airport.

Will look our for you.

Sandy

Joy101
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I'm booked to go on this holiday in September and can't wait ! It's my first JY holiday so am feeling really excited about it. Do let us know how things went when you get home.

Have a fantastic time !

Joy