Geoffrey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI, ANYONE ELSE GOING TO VIETNAM DEC 2010, IVE BEEN TOLD THERE ARE 7 S0 FAR, IM NR HUNGERFORD BERKS, LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEONE!

Regards

GEOFF.

JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff,

I've booked the Xmas/New Year trip to Vietnam too. I live in Portsmouth, Hants.

Regds

Jim

Geoffrey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jim,

Many thanks for the reply, im really looking forward to it,im staying on untill the end of jan,need to sort things out soon,have you been with this co before, went to china last yr, that was good.

Cheers Jim.

JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff,

I've been on a couple of holidays with JY before but not a xmas trip. I did China last year too. I did the American West Coast trip in March and I'm doing the Petra to the Pyramids trip in September.

Cheers

Jim

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all who've written re Vietnam.

I went in May just gone & had THE most fantastic time, I'm sure you will too. It won't be so hot in Dec. as it was in May which is lucky for you - around 22C in Hanoi getting hotter the further south you travel. In May it was 38C in Hanoi rising to 42C in Ho Chi Minh City & a sizzling 47C in Angkor Wat, Cambodia. Also incredibly humid which makes it feel even hotter.

The food is lovely so you'll enjoy the Culinary side of it and the places you visit - well exotic, stunning & very exciting.

You'll also be in bartering Heaven getting some great bargains!

Take Immodium with you - we all needed them, also antiseptic hand jel. We didnt need Malaria pills.

Have a fantastic time, I've had 5 holidays with Justyou & loved them all. Try the Thailand, Cuba & South African Explorer ones - all excellent.

Helenj