garf
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of booking this holiday and would like to hear from any one else who has booked or has done this trip.

Thanks

Ken.

Yvonnemarie
(Member)
I have just booked this holiday with the Singapore and Hong Kong stop overs, having travelled with JustYou twice before and found them really efficient I am looking forward to a trip of a lifetime.

Yvonne

bushy
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm booked on this trip with no stop overs. Australia is somewhere I've always wanted to go but daren't do it totally on my own. First time with Just You so I'm hoping it lives up to its promises.
mer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I'm booked on this trip, no stopovers. It will be my 4th trip with Just You, previously done two American trips and last year went to Vancover and the Rockies and all were brilliant so can't wait for this one as never been to Austrailia but know it will be great fun!

rubie
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi im booked on this holiday first time travelling on my own going from manchester
ElaineP
(Member)
I'm booked on this trip, no stopovers from Heathrow. I've wanted to see Australia since I was little, so its going to be the trip of a lifetime!
Suemar
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi guys. I am thinking about going on this trip in Oct 2011 but wanted to know more about it. Can you help? My main worry is spending long hours at the airports (I originally wanted a coach trip but this is proving too expensive). Also can Yvonne share her experiences of Singapore & Hong Kong as I am also thinking of doing these stopovers.

Many thanks.

Sue