FBA
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
I am going on the Canada trip in two weeks.  Dont know anyone else who is going, would like to make contact with anyone who might be travlling on this date.  I am a very young 76. Thanks Fiona
Clark54
(Newbie)
Hi Fiona

I too am going on the Cananada & the Rocky Mountaineer trip on the 8th, and my name is also Fiona, LOL.  This is my second trip with Just You, I did the Canada and New England in the Fall last year.  Looking forward to meeting up with you and fellow travellers in the lounge.

Fiona 

FBA
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Originally Posted by: Clark54 

Hi Fiona

I too am going on the Cananada & the Rocky Mountaineer trip on the 8th, and my name is also Fiona, LOL.  This is my second trip with Just You, I did the Canada and New England in the Fall last year.  Looking forward to meeting up with you and fellow travellers in the lounge.

Fiona 

FBA
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Fiona

Good to hear from you See you and others in the Lounge at about 0730.  I live in London so hope traffic wont be too bad at that time in the morning.

How popular is our name.  I did LOL!!  Have been with Just You many times over the years.  I had booked this holiday just as Covid struck, am greatly looking forward to it.  Only issue being what clothes to take, I guess several layers as weather is so unpracticable. Fiona

Clark54
(Newbie)
Hi Fiona yes I'm taking layers.  Weather doesn't look too cold out there at the moment, maybe a bit wet so I'm taking waterproofs with me 😂.  See you next weekend 😃.

Fiona