Linlou
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I'm booked onto this trip on Nov 7th (2023) anyone else out there on this one too? 

Be great to be in touch before going.

Linda

Jan53wfelton@live.co.uk
(Newbie)
Hi Linda, I'm booked on this trip as well. 2nd Just You holiday. Look forward to meeting you. 

Jan

Linlou
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jan,

Good to hear from you, I'll be travelling from Newcastle to Heathrow on  7th so hopefully can meet up there .

Havent been on a Just You before .

Linda

Mif
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Linda and Jan,

I'm booked on this one too. Travelling to Heathrow the previous day and staying there overnight. Just starting to read up on our itinerary. Exciting!

I've been on few holidays with Just You, but this is my first for a while.

Maisie

Linlou
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Maisie,

Good to hear from you and look forward to meeting you.

Assuming we'll get access to a lounge so am sure we can somehow meet up in there? 

regards

Linda

Jan53wfelton@live.co.uk
(Newbie)
Hi Maisie,

I am also travelling down to the airport the day before. Should arrive about 6pm. Looking to book a hotel. Just wondering which hotel you are staying at. Would you fancy meeting up for meal/ drinks. Looking forward to meeting you. 

Jan.

janetroe1
(Newbie)
Hello,

I am booked on this trip flying from Manchester to Heathrow on the 7th Nov.

looking forward to meeting you all.

Janet

Linlou
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Janet,

Look forward to meeting you, I'll be in Heathrow from about 12 all being well so quite a long wait.

See you in the lounge if not before!

Linda

PCC
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Hello there fellow travellers

Im also on this trip 7th Nov - rather excited and havent been abroad since 2019 and Covid!!

Im travelling from Scotland to HRW to will be killing time at airport - look forwards to meeting everyone

life is for living
(Member)
Hi all

I'm looking forward to our South American trip and meeting you all.

I'm traveling down to London on 6th November from Scotland.

Cath

Linlou
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hello looking forward to meeting you too.

Linda

Mif
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan, 

I've got a room at the Sofitel and happy to meet up fron drinks and/or a meal.

Cheers, 

Maisie

Mif
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Fellow Travellers, 

I'm also travelling to Heathrow from Scotland (the day before), so it looks like we will have a few Scots on the trip.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Maisie

Jan53wfelton@live.co.uk
(Newbie)
Hi Maisie, 

I'm also booked into the Sofitel.Shall we meet in reception at 7.30pm. Hopefully I should arrive by 6pm. Does that suit you.? Looking forward to meeting you.

Jan.

Mif
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan, 

Sounds perfect!

If anyone else from the group is around then, we could meet you there?

Maisie

PCC
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
For any Scots travelling to HRW on 7th Nov

Anyone else on the 9.40am flight from GLW? (think thats the time!)

PCC x

Jaycee
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Hi,

just found my way to this forum. Having just read the itinerary, I can't wait to go, just need to work out what to pack.😊

Jaycee
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Just wondering what people are doing re currency. I was planning on using a debit card where I can and ATMs, but don't want to waste time searching for an ATM - also thinking of taking sterling and changing in hotels - useful to have some local currency for smaller purchases.  What does anyone think?
Linlou
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaycee

I'm taking a smallish amount around£100 each  Chilean pesos  and Brazilian Real ( ordered M&s. ) and for tips and stuff. Can't get Argentinian currency. Just some to tide me over .

Also have some US$ . I'll also use my Monzo card .

Maybe didn't need to get all this in advance but just like having some cash and helps me understand the exchange rates a bit better.

Getting excited now!!

Linda

janetroe1
(Newbie)
I have decided to take a small amount of local currency for all three countries and taking a credit card to pay for purchases in the local currency if I can.