randallf
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm Fran and I'm new to this company but have previously travelled with a different Solos company a couple of times. Sadly, they don't offer much in the way of long haul in the school summer holidays, which I need. I'm considering the Borneo trip in August 2024. Has anyone been who can give me some feedback please? It sounds amazing and just what I'm looking for for a big birthday year. Many thanks 😊 
willtravels
(Newbie)
I am also new here. I am planning a Mexico trip coming December. Here to check if I can find someone along the way and to get some advice on my trip.
flower girl
(Member)
Hello Fran,

I went on the Borneo with the Singapore add on at the end of July. It is an amazing trip, very full on with lots of sights and things to see/do. Early mornings and almost living out of a suitcase as you stay in a number of hotels and 2 lodges on the Kinabatangan river. Having said that this is what you are going on this holiday to do! To be able to see the diverse cultures and amazing wildlife; Orangutans, macaques, Proboscis monkeys, crocodiles and many different types of birds whilst cruising down the rivers was wonderful. I was lucky that we only had 9 people on the main trip and 6 on the Singapore part. The tour manager Sue was fantastic, nothing was to much trouble and she was more like a friend at the end of the trip.

It is very hot and humid as would be expected but worth it. If you are interested in seeing the different types of animals that are only found in Borneo I would say go for it (especially for a big birthday year)

Hope this helps with your decision. 

Regards 

Flower girl

Anne
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Did a couple of trips with Just You several yrs ago. Enjoyed them & made some good friends

Been out of the travel game for a while now!  Now I'm just a nervous (dreamy) traveller

Anne🙄🤣😂