Kate0504
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: LisaR 

I have prebooked Vesuvius now. I might end up going to Capri as well, will see how I feel when I'm there and if there are spaces left!

Good luck with your solo travels, it's a bit scary but I've always enjoyed myself once I'm away :-)

Originally Posted by: BlencoweA 

Hi im also new to solo travelling and Just Me but I have been to Italy before and did all the above except the cooking. I loved them all but in order of favourites it would be Pompeii, Capri and then Vesuvius. 

Hi Lisa,

How did you get on with the Vesuvius walk? Any tips? Did you do the day trip to Capri? I'm booked on both when I go in Sept but it would be good to get some tips. Thanks, Kate

Kate0504
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: 8721sharon 

Hello I'm also new to solo travelling and looking to book this holiday in September. Will be interested in hearing from any one booked up for this holiday and from those who have been and your thoughts. I'm interested to know whether it's worth booking a balcony room or is the standard room sufficient, I've been told you can't look out of the window as it's too high!

Hi Sharon 

What dates in Sept are you going? Are you staying at The Palma? 

8721sharon
(Newbie)
Hi Kate

I'm going 20th Seotember and yes staying at Hotel Palma. Really looking forward to it. I've booked all the trips except the cooking one. What date are you going?

Debbie Peters
(Member)
Haven't long returned from this holiday.  The Palma is a nice hotel, although I was underwhelmed with the food.  The rooms vary a LOT, I had a window overlooking the street, which was fine.  Someone who had high up windows said it didn't bother her.  I used to have my window open at night ... the heavy net curtain kept mosquitoes out ... but I was woken up every day by the street cleaner going up and down at 5am!   They also like to empty the bottle bank around that time. You might like to take earplugs.  

I haven't been to the Amalfi Coast since 2014, it is much more touristy than I remember.  Maybe because of more cruise ships docking in Naples?    

Just You
(Administration)
Dear Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback, your comments are really important to us. We have shared your review with the product team so that they can take this into account when preparing tours to Italy in the future. We hope you will travel with us again soon, and thank you for supporting this community forum.

Best wishes

Just You Customer Care

Kate0504
(Newbie)
Originally Posted by: 8721sharon 

Hi Kate

I'm going 20th Seotember and yes staying at Hotel Palma. Really looking forward to it. I've booked all the trips except the cooking one. What date are you going?

Hi 

I'm going on 30/8 until 6/8/23 from Manchester- both nervous and excited in equal measure at the moment.

8721sharon
(Newbie)
Hi is anyone booked onto the trip on 20th September 23. I'm flying from Heathrow. I'm really looking forward to the holiday and have booked all the trips except the cookery class. 
Laronde
(Member)
Hello, I am also booked on the 20th September tour, flying from Heathrow. Really looking forward to it as it will be my first holiday of this year. I have booked four of the optional trips. I've read several reviews now regarding the poor food at the hotel so I hope it's OK.