sheryl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - Im Sheryl and I am Thinking of going on the Mijas trip either 1 June or 31 August this year,  but need to pluck up courage as never been away on my own before and a bit nervous about going alone.  Is anyone else going there on either of these dates from Heathrow?  Have been to Mijas before, it is really lovely, but It would be so reassuring to chat to someone else going before booking. 
Kathryn2024
(Newbie)
Hi Sheryl. I'm actually flying tomorrow so if you want to ask me anything after I'm back, please do. I am also booked on the excursion to Gibraltar whilst I'm there. 
sheryl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
OK Thanx Kathryn - Will contact you in about 2 weeks when you are settled back in UK.  It will be very helpful to get your comments, tho to give me the confidence to go alone,  I really would like contact from someone going there on the same date and airport as me to chat on here and arrange to  look out for them with the group at the departure lounge.  Perhaps you will love it so much you will go again in June or August!!  Have a fab holiday!
Lizwiz
(Member)
Hi Sheryl, I've only just signed up for the forum so a bit late on this thread but I am booked on the Andalucia trip, flying from Heathrow on 31 August.  So if you booked that date maybe I'll see you in departures? 😊
Sdavies
(Newbie)
Hi . I'm booked to fly from Birmingham on 31 August on the Treasures of Andalusia tour. Is anyone else going from Birmingham on that date? It would be nice to meet up.  Susanne