Pete124
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone this will be my first time travelling alone/in a group. If anyone else is going on this trip come and say hi, or if you have any tips for thailand please share them as I have never been there before.
FionaSt
(Member)
Hi, I went on this trip many years ago and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays of my life. Go on every excursion, try different foods and speak to the locals, they are lovely. Have a great holiday, im so jealous.  Fiona 
FionaSt
(Member)
Hi, I went on this trip many years ago and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays of my life. Go on every excursion, try different foods and speak to the locals, they are lovely. Have a great holiday, im so jealous.  Fiona 
Sweep
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm going on this trip, really looking forward to it. I've done a few Just You holidays, they are fantastic there's  nothing to worry about. I've made a number of friends on the holidays including a lady called Sue who is also doing this tour. 

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else at the airport. Not long now! 

Sharon 

Pete124
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

Thanks for your replies! Yeah not long now, im starting to get a bit nervous but I know it will be an amazing holiday. Im very much looking forward to meeting everyone 😀 

LesleyEll
(Member)
Hi Everyone.  I've done a few JustYou trips and had great times with lovely people.  I've not been to Thailand before but it looks very exciting.  Need to decide what to pack and looking forward to meeting you all at the airport.  Lesley