Angie71
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm going on my first solo trip to Borneo in a couple of weeks and am very excited...maybe just a bit nervous!!. I was looking forward to meeting everyone in the airport lounge but it's closed 😕  so instead I thought I'd start this thread to any of my fellow travellers who may see this. I'll be looking out for the Just You luggage labels and if you see someone looking lost in Terminal 4 it might just be me  🙂 . If anyone had any tips for the trip please let me know. See you all soon.
Mike A
(Member)
Angie, there is usually a Just You representative at the airport, so I am sure they will guide you through check in, if fellow passengers don't see you first. They usually stand by the queue for the appropriate check in desk, so don't worry. It ma be an idea just to check with JY a couple of day before as I am not sure which airport you are leaving from, - but just relax and have a nice trip! The first time is always worrying, but most of us on this forum have been on many JY trips since our 'initiation' and I am sure you will feel the same.
Angie71
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mike A' wrote:

Angie, there is usually a Just You representative at the airport, so I am sure they will guide you through check in, if fellow passengers don't see you first.  They usually stand by the queue for the appropriate check in desk, so don't worry.  It ma be an idea just to check with JY a couple of day before as I am not sure which airport you are leaving from, - but just relax and have a nice trip!  The first time is always worrying, but most of us on this forum have been on many JY trips since our 'initiation'  and I am sure you will feel the same.

Thanks for your reply Mike, really helpful as I didn't know JY did that. I will check with them though as you suggested.