Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
We’re incredibly excited to announce that for the first time EVER, we’ve got an incredible Early Bird offer for our Just You customers!

You can save up to £500 on selected 2021 dates, when you book before March 2nd! Terms and conditions apply, and you can read them on the main website

Our brand-new brochure is also out from today, which launches more 2021 dates so you can see what’s on offer.

Don’t worry, if you have already booked your 2021 Just You holiday you will get your Early Bird discount.

Paul N
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

We’re incredibly excited to announce that for the first time EVER, we’ve got an incredible Early Bird offer for our Just You customers!

You can save up to £500 on selected 2021 dates, when you book before March 2nd! Terms and conditions apply, and you can read them on the main website

Our brand-new brochure is also out from today, which launches more 2021 dates so you can see what’s on offer.

Don’t worry, if you have already booked your 2021 Just You holiday you will get your Early Bird discount.

Hi Julia

Great offer for 2021 dates but how do I find which holidays feature in it. I have looked at the online brochure pg 9 then refers you you to pg 256 but I am still unable to find the relevant selected holidays and dates or am I missing something obvious.

Many thanks Paul

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I received the new brochure on Saturday and am glad to see the 2021 dates for Canada East to West and the Gorilla Experience - I will be booking both very soon and take advantage of Early Bird Discount if available.

Regards

Jaya

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Paul,

We don't have a single page on the website where all the tours are listed (as there are a lot of tours with the 2021 early bird offer attached) however the following link shows the search results for all 2021 departures. The tour tile, will show a small "was" price next to the "from" price for those tours that have been discounted as part of this offer.

https://www.justyou.co.uk/search/?SearchTerm=&Tag=&SortOrder=Relevance&Take=10&Dates%5B0%5D=Jan%202021&Dates%5B1%5D=Feb%202021&Dates%5B2%5D=Mar%202021&Dates%5B3%5D=Apr%202021&Dates%5B4%5D=May%202021&Dates%5B5%5D=Jun%202021&Dates%5B6%5D=Jul%202021&Dates%5B7%5D=Aug%202021&Dates%5B8%5D=Sep%202021&Dates%5B9%5D=Oct%202021&Dates%5B10%5D=Nov%202021&Dates%5B11%5D=Dec%202021 

I hope this helps,

Kindest regards

Julia

Paul N
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Paul,

We don't have a single page on the website where all the tours are listed (as there are a lot of tours with the 2021 early bird offer attached) however the following link shows the search results for all 2021 departures.  The tour tile, will show a small  "was" price next to the "from" price for those tours that have been discounted as part of this offer.

https://www.justyou.co.uk/search/?SearchTerm=&Tag=&SortOrder=Relevance&Take=10&Dates%5B0%5D=Jan%202021&Dates%5B1%5D=Feb%202021&Dates%5B2%5D=Mar%202021&Dates%5B3%5D=Apr%202021&Dates%5B4%5D=May%202021&Dates%5B5%5D=Jun%202021&Dates%5B6%5D=Jul%202021&Dates%5B7%5D=Aug%202021&Dates%5B8%5D=Sep%202021&Dates%5B9%5D=Oct%202021&Dates%5B10%5D=Nov%202021&Dates%5B11%5D=Dec%202021 

I hope this helps,

Kindest regards

Julia

Hi Julia

Many thanks for the link but as I suspected they are all long haul holidays which unfortunately I am unable to do. 

Paul

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

As I never seem to get my brochure without having to ask, I'll jump in now and ask for one. 

Alan

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Alan,

Consider it done.

Happy New Year,

Julia

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Alan,

Consider it done.

Happy New Year,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Somebody in the Post Office must be desperate to book a Just You holiday, as I received through my letterbox just the sheet of paper (not even in an envelope) and without the brochure! I did ring Customer Services yesterday so hopefully will eventually get the brochure!

Happy New Year. Glad to see you are back on the Forum!

Cheers,

Hils

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Hils,

Sorry to hear that someone else was overly eager to read your brochure - I'm sure the new one will be with you soon!

Happy New Year to you too (and it's always a pleasure to be come back online)

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I have received the TS brochure but nothing from JY as of today.

Happy New Year.

Regards

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jonah,

I ama aware that it can take up to a week to get to everyone. In the meantime, I'll double check things at this end. One way or another we'll make sure you receive a brochure.

Happy New Year,

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
katy1717
(Member)
Hi Julia

I am just back after a Christmas and NY holiday and haven't received a copy of the new brochure.   This happened back in September too.

Could you please arrange to send one to me and check that I'm on the mailing list?

Thanks

Katy

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Katy,

Consider it done.

Kindest regards

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Jonah,

I ama aware that it can take up to a week to get to everyone. In the meantime, I'll double check things at this end. One way or another we'll make sure you receive a brochure.

Happy New Year,

Julia

Hi Julia

Still no shiny new brochure with the postie today.

Regards

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Alan,

Consider it done.

Happy New Year,

Julia

Brochure arrived this morning.

Thanks

Alan

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jonah,

We popped another one in the post at the back end of last week. Can you let me know if you haven't received this one by Wednesday?

Kindest regards,

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Jonah,

We popped another one in the post at the back end of last week. Can you let me know if you haven't received this one by Wednesday?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Arrived today.  Thanks Julia

Regards

Julia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That's great news!

Kindest regards

Julia

andydurrant
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I haven't received the new brochure yet either.