Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Morning everyone, 

I hope you're well on this rainy Thursday. Hopefully the arrival of our new brochure will cheer you up, as it'll start landing on doorsteps today! 

The brochure features our new 2020 tour to Australia, plus 2020 dates! 

We hope you enjoy  😃

Thanks,

Vickie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Vickie

Boucher arrived in yesterday’s post...I shall settle down with a cuppa as it’s pouring with rain and have a cheeky browse through it..

Cindy

SarahS
(Member)
Good to see a combined world and Europe brochure has returned
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mine arrived yesterday.  Good to see that the feedback from the last issue has been listened to and this time we have one consolidated brochure.

Regards

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Thank you for my ‘onesie’ book which arrived this morning. Will have a good browse ASAP.
1981Kedi
(Member)
Despite waiting for the post for the third day I have not received the latest JY brochure. I have now ordered on line. As I have travelled with JY (and Travelsphere) on several occasions I don't know why I haven't automatically received the brochure? However I did receive the Travelsphere one on Thursday! I would appreciate my JY records being checked and amended so that I automatically receive all mailings in future. Many thanks.
Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 1981Kedi,

We've had a look and this is because you opted-out of receiving mailings from us. I can see when you ordered the brochure on Saturday you opted-out again, but I can opt you in if you would like? I will just need your confirmation.

Many thanks,

Vickie

1981Kedi
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi 1981Kedi,

We've had a look and this is because you opted-out of receiving mailings from us. I can see when you ordered the brochure on Saturday you opted-out again, but I can opt you in if you would like? I will just need your confirmation.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie - I can see what has happened then. Although I used to receive some brochures automatically, at some stage I have requested a different or additional brochure but NOT ticked to receive "Mailings" or "information" as this to me is different to brochures! This is what may have happened to other previous or regular travellers too.

I would appreciate being opted in to receive brochures by post automatically in future, thank you.

Pauline71
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Morning everyone, 

I hope you're well on this rainy Thursday. Hopefully the arrival of our new brochure will cheer you up, as it'll start landing on doorsteps today! 

The brochure features our new 2020 tour to Australia, plus 2020 dates! 

We hope you enjoy  😃

Thanks,

Vickie

I haven't received the new brochure. Please can you check I am still on the mailing list.

Pauline

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 1981 Kedi,

No problem, I've requested you be opted-in for all future brochures.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pauline,

Our system shows you opted-out, but we have opted you back in an requested a brochure for you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

1981Kedi
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi 1981 Kedi,

No problem, I've requested you be opted-in for all future brochures.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thank you Vickie.

The Europe and Worldwide Collection brochure I ordered on line last Saturday arrived today (Friday) so time to make a cup of tea and have a look through. Decisions, decisions!  🙂

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie 

I don’t appear to have received mine  yet, can you please check I am on list as I have received them in the past. Thanks Sue

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue,

It looks like you had opted-out, but we've opted you back in an sent you the brochure.

Thanks,

Vickie

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sue,

It looks like you had opted-out, but we've opted you back in an sent you the brochure.

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie thank you, I prefer to see actual copied, so I wait with patience.

btw, on the Highlights of Tuscany tour, it’s fabulous and having a wonderful time. 

Sue