Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Congratulations to the Winner and Runners-Up of our March Photo Competition!

Winner - David Hanson, "A colourful photo taken in Peru." 

Runner Up - Michael Woffinden, "Taken during the Semana Santa festival in Antigua, Guatemala during JY’s tour of Mexico, Guatemala and Belize in February 2016. The streets are decorated with elaborate carpets of coloured sawdust and flower petals, as shown in the first photo. Unfortunately, these fragile works of art are destroyed as the procession shuffles over them, but are recreated each day for another day of parades." 

Runner Up - Duncan Gray, "We were in Ljubljana on Christmas Eve. We stayed in the city until it was growing dark and we could see the Christmas lights to the best advantage. I took this photo in Presernov trg, the city's central square. I do love Ljubljana. I'd previously visited during the JY Istria trip in September when it was almost 

thirty degrees warmer."

April's category is Architecture and the deadline for entries is May 15th. Please email them to photo@justyou.co.uk and good luck! 

Remember all our monthly winners are entered into the draw to win a £200 holiday voucher and a one-day photography class! 

Thanks,

Vickie

Angie S
(Member)
A difficult category - a worthy winner. I wonder who the lady is and if she knows she is now famous  😃

Thanks for the result Vickie. 

Angie