Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

As we approach the end of another year, I thought it was also the perfect time to thank you for all for your contributions to the community over the past 12 months. You’ve sparked plenty of conversations, provided wonderful hints and tips for future travellers, shared your own travel experiences and given us some great feedback to work on for 2017 and beyond. We can’t put into words how much your continued support is very much appreciated – Thank you.

Before we get to the end of the week and we put out a mince pie and glass of sherry for Santa, I just wanted to say from everyone here at JYHQ, we hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Warmest regards,

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Julia

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at JY and especial thanks to the moderators for dealing good humouredly with all our queries and moans.

Best wishes

Chris

Dorrie
(Member)
Merry Christmas to all at j.u. & to all forum community members for all your advice and encouragement as I look forward to my first holiday with you next year.Many thanks.Dorrie.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
A very happy Christmas to you Julia, to Mildred and Elisa also, and sincere thanks for answering all our queries and facilitating us in every way you can.  It really is appreciated.

Best wishes for 2017,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon All,

Thank you very much- It makes us very happy to know that you appreciate what we do.

Have the best Christmas!

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Merry Christmas and all best wishes for 2017.

Lesley

AbbaDave
(Member)
a very Happy Christmas to you too Julia, Mildred, Elisa and not forgetting Monty's contribution earlier in the year as well as to all at JYHQ, where would we be without you all, all your hard work in dealing with some difficult queries have been very much appreciated throughout the year and for future years ahead

have a wonderful xmas and i sure hope that santa when he arrives enjoys the mince pie and doesn't allow the reindeer's to get too tiddly with the sherry lol

best wishes for 2017

Dave

sallyc
(Member)
Happy Christmas to all at JY - I hope you enjoy your well deserved rest. ????
martin whitehead
(Member)
Merry Christmas to you all and a great new year.

From Martin

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Happy Xmas and new year to all JY staff. I look forward to choosing my next holiday when the next brochure drops through my letterbox. Sue
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Thank you, Happy Christmas to all of you too. Going to Como for New Year with JY so starting as I mean to go on!!
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I wish you all a Healthy and happy Christmas, I thank you for all your hard work on the boards and behind the scenes. For dealing with things with humour and patience.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ?????

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
And a very Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful time and all the best for 2017.

With love and best wishes from

Jaya