JYJames
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our phone systems. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to rectify these problems as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and hope to have the systems up and running shortly.
Toni2909
(Member)
Thanks for that.

Is there any news on the new website that appeared and then disappeared almost as quickly? I am looking forward to being able to see my bookings online - not that I have many right now, but I am hopeful that I will be in a position to book something else very soon.

Toni

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Toni,

Hopefully soon - the site is currently back in testing at the minute.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lynda L
(Member)
'JYJames' wrote:

We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our phone systems. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to rectify these problems as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and hope to have the systems up and running shortly.

Hi

Is there still a problem with telephone system? I've been trying to get through all morning

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda,

I've just taken a walk into our contact centre and all the advisors are on the phone. I spoke to one of the leaders and asked if we'd been experiencing any problems today and was informed that we haven't had any issues on the Just You numbers but if you can let me know which number you called we will investigate as we want to make sure that those who want to speak to us can!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lynda L
(Member)
Thank you Julia

I've been trying 08445675222 and 01858 415335, I've just got through at last !! I was told it's better to ring after 6pm. While I'm here can you give me an update on numbers for Chile, Argentina & Brazil trip departing March 17 please? Also ages, male/female mix and if you know TM yet. Thanks very much

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not a problem, I'm pleased to hear that you managed to get through eventually.

I have tried the number and managed to get through so I think it waas purely the volume of calls coming in today - everytime I've passed through there hasn't been a free advisor. I will forward these on to the team to keep checking.

In terms of the numbers - there are 25 travellers booked on this date. 21 of the group are taking the main tour only with the other four extending their stay in Rio de Janeiro. The group is made up of 11 men and 14 women with ages from mid-40s through to mid-80s.

And, the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to your trip is Alison Bisset.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lynda L
(Member)