Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all Just You Community Members,

As Christmas is fast approaching we wanted to give you some notice as to how the boards will be moderated over the festive period.

It's important to us that conversation between members doesn't stop simply because Tim and I aren't sat at our desks. From Monday 23rd December, a couple of our very nice colleagues are stepping in to moderate posts to on-going conversations and the start of new ones during business hours. However, if you are asking a question specifically directed at the Just You Community Editors in relation to a tour, please note this will take longer than usual to be published on the site and to get a response.

I apologise for any inconvenience this causes but if you ask a question before Friday 20th December I will endeavour to get it answered.

Please note - normal service will be resumed from Monday 30th December.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Many thanks Julia and a very happy Christmas to you, Tim and all the team!

All the best,

Bob

the_baron1
(Member)
AND a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year to you Julia and Tim and all at JY.

Best wishes

Eric

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
At very big Thank You for all you,Tim, Will and the others behind the scenes do for us throughout the year, I for one am very glad that we have a voice on here, and at times you have listened to what we have to say...I look forward to seeing what WILL and others have planed for us in the future.

So a Very Merry Christmas to one and all! and a healthy and happy New Year!!!!

Silent night, Holy night, all is calm, all Is bright.......

Cindy

AbbaDave
(Member)
a very merry xmas to you Julia, Tim and all at JY and many thanks for all your help over the year and have a good new year

Dave