cw28
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

I would welcome any tips on packing for India.I have toured before and not unpacking  requires organised  packing!I have not used packing cubes are they a good idea?

Thanks.

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
The short answer is yes! I bought mine, in two different sizes, off Amazon before I went to Canada in 2013 having seen recommendations for them on the Forum and have used them ever since, whether I have been touring or staying in one place.

Ann

Jenny P
(Member)
Packing cubes are great when touring, just lay them in the drawers/wardrobe and pick out what you want, them pop them back in your case when leaving, which takes no time at all No more delving in the bottom of the case or having to totally re-pack each couple of days.
cw28
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AnnF' wrote:

The short answer is yes!   I bought mine, in two different sizes, off Amazon before I went to Canada in 2013 having seen recommendations for them on the Forum and have used them ever since, whether I have been touring or staying in one place.  

Ann

Thanks, Ann.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I have been using packing cubes for a number of years - just a two pack set which I use for underwear and socks.  They have been a great help and recently I splashed out on two more sets from Amazon - this time a four pack and a seven piece pack.  I am very happy with the quality and the different sizes will come in handy for everything from toiletries to shirts/trousers!  They keep everything together and are ideal for touring holidays.

All the best,

Bob

Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'cw28' wrote:

Hi All

I would welcome any tips on packing for India.I have toured before and not unpacking  requires organised  packing!I have not used packing cubes are they a good idea?

Thanks.

I also started using the two packing cubes after reading about them in the forum. I use a couple of Tesco bags too for clothes. Two-three small and medium sized transparent zipped bags are useful for medicines and other things. We normally don't get time to pack and unpack at leisure. Finding things quickly helps. At home, I have a holiday box to keep things in when you come back, ready to be used again. 

Dyuti