DeborahC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[attachment=397]Hi there folks, I've just bought a double adapter to take on my holiday to Italy.  However, I've now been told that in Italy there are two types of electric socket - type 'F' and type 'L' - I have bought an adapter for an 'F' type socket.  Is there anyone that can advise me whether or not this is the correct type please?  Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Deborah

Type F looks like it's the right one. Here's a link to worldwide plugs in use which you might find useful..

http://www.iec.ch/worldplugs/map.htm 

Regards

Sylvia

DeborahC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Sylvia, that's really helpful.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Deborah,

Just answered this question on your other post. Yes this is correct although a double one would be better as there are very few sockets.

Jan

SueP365
(Member)
I stayed at this hotel on a Just You Trip 2 years ago and used a normal European adaptor, which I think is a 2 pin.  pretty sure it just said "for use in Europe" on the packet.
DeborahC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

Hello Deborah,

Just answered this question on your other post. Yes this is correct although a double one would be better as there are very few sockets.

Jan

Thank you Jan 🙂

DeborahC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SueP365' wrote:

I stayed at this hotel on a Just You Trip 2 years ago and used a normal European adaptor, which I think is a 2 pin.  pretty sure it just said "for use in Europe" on the packet.

Thank you Sue

DeborahC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi Deborah

Just wondering when you're going to Il Settabello?  I'm going on 1st June, it would be good to hear what you think of it if you are going before then, also any other tips apart from the double adaptor - I've bought one now!

It would of course be good to meet you if you happen to be on the same trip.

Enjoy your travels!

Rose

Hi Rose, I'm going on 4th May. I will get back to you if there's any tips I can pass on. Gave a great holiday.