Ian Holmes
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have put together a video from my trip to Tromso in Norway. It was my first holiday with JustYou and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here is the link from Youtube:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ian,

Thanks for sharing this with the Community and I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first Just You holiday!

I've shared the link with some of my colleagues so they can watch too.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JY Will
(Member)
'Ian wrote:

Hi, I have put together a video from my trip to Tromso in Norway. It was my first holiday with JustYou and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here is the link from Youtube:

Great video! thanks Ian!

Mick W
(Member)
Good Video Ian thanks for sharing :thumbup:, enjoyed watching but looks a bit cold for me, lol.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ian

Thanks for sharing! Looks a little to cold for me, did like seeing the snow and huskys from my warm living room.

Cindy

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Ian wrote:

Thanks Ian. I'm off to Tromso on 18 March so this has whet my appetite even more. Those excitable huskies are adorable, cannot wait!!!!

Regards

Sylvia

Barbara j
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Ian wrote:

Great video! thanks Ian!

Have just watched that, thanks for posting it. Am thinking of doing that. Did you actually see the northern lights ?

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barbara,

I did Iceland with JY in March and we saw a spectacular showing of the Northern Lights, it was a remarkable experience! If you do this tour, I hope you are as lucky as we were.

Best wishes,

Bob

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Barbara

I was on this tour in March and those that went northern lights chasing and on the dinner cruise saw the lights. I saw them through a camera lens only.

However, I went to Finland in August and saw them there - simply magical.

Sylvia

Barbara j
(Member)
Thank you Bob and Sylvia, will have a think about this one.