Rabnir
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm hoping to join the Travelsphere trip to Egypt in September. I was wondering if anyone had taken this Nile cruise before? I'm a single traveller, is it safe enough? I also saw some not so good reviews regarding the MS Tamr Henna cruise ship used on this trip. Has anyone been on the ship?

Any reviews will be welcome.

Thank you.

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

My daughter and I did this Travelsphere holiday in April 2006. Obviously after this length of time certain aspects of the tour will have altered. Certainly we had a different ship but the temples which are awesome are not going to change. My favourite place was The valley of the Kings.

We had an excellent Tour Manager, Suzanne Brown, and the local guide Ramy was a fountain of knowledge. Nothing was too much trouble for either of them.

We did have an armed guard on our coach.

It was a brilliant holiday. I travel solo now hence Just You holidays are perfect but sometimes I go on a TS holiday when a preferred holiday isn't offered by JY.However, I always ask before I book whether there are other single people booked.

With being sister companies you will get the same level of good care from either company!

Kind Regards

Di