topcat22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

If anyone has stayed here could you tell me what facilities are provided in the rooms? ie. Is there a hairdryer?Can't get much information from the hotels website and don't want to pack un-necessary items.

Thanks.x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Top cat

Is this Tuscany? if so yes I have stayed there my room was more of a shoe box if I am honest..I faced the beach side. I think I had my own hardryer, I always take it with me, but I think there was a small one in a drawer. Not much in the room I stayed in. No tea making facilitys.etc. very basic room I think the most basic one I have stayed in. the room do vary in size and comfort. I did see others who had better rooms than me. but at the end of the day I just needed a bed and somewhere to have a wash. !!!!

I always take my own hairdryer and travel iron with me.

Cindy

topcat22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your help Cindy,

Yes, it is the Tuscany trip.

I suspected that might be the case. I'll take mine to be sure.

Topcat

maggie-b
(Member)
Basic is the word I would use to describe this hotel. It is family run but no little touches that you would find in most hotels in this country. Food has to be pre-ordered and the dining room is not in the same building,you have to cross the road for every meal.For the price it is OK but not anything special.