BridgetT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back from a lovely holiday in Andalucia. I only did the included excursions which gave me plenty of time to explore locally and  have time to relax. Had a lovely time with great company .The hotel was a  traditional  Spanish building, very comfortable with lovely pool area. Food a little disappointing but did not spoil a great holiday.  🙂 :heart:
Anita21
(Member)
This is good to read as I'm going in September. It's my first solo trip!
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Glad you had a good time Bridget, some European holidays the food can be disappointing, but as you say it doesn’t mar the holiday

Cindy

BridgetT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Anita21' wrote:

This is good to read as I'm going in September. It's my first solo trip!

Hi, I understand this is a popular holiday normally attracting a large group. This was my third solo trip and I can tell you I have always found everyone friendly and welcoming. I find that people on these holidays make an extra effort to make you feel included. Hope you have a lovely holiday!

Anita21
(Member)
Thank you Bridget I am feeling a bit apprehensive, but looking forward to it. Apparently there are 38 people on the trip of mixed ages
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Glad you enjoyed.  I am booked on the September trip so looking forward even more thanks to you.
Anita21
(Member)
Intrepid Traveller - are you going from Birmingham on 6th September?
calmusic
(Member)
'BridgetT' wrote:

Just back from a lovely holiday in Andalucia. I only did the included excursions which gave me plenty of time to explore locally and  have time to relax. Had a lovely time with great company .The hotel was a  traditional  Spanish building, very comfortable with lovely pool area. Food a little disappointing but did not spoil a great holiday.  🙂 :heart:

Hi Bridget

Glad you had a lovely holiday Andalucía sounds really nice.  Its great to hear as I am going in September and its my first trip on my own. I am only doing included excursions for the same reason.

Thanks for your review much appreciated

Caroline :rolleyes: