jintzky
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Had a super break last weekend on this Paris trip with Jackie as our tour leader.  She was excellent! Ironing out any problems and also being 10 steps ahead of the game! The itenerary was just right, the hotel was in a  beautiful location - great to be near a forest when touring all day! Hotel itself was lovely but just a few staffing level problems which I am sure they can sort out as they go into the season. Eurostar timings behaved - miraculously! The  trips I did were fantastic......altogether a lovely weekend.....great group of people (OK a few moaners - didnt listen to them! they are on every trip!! not justified!) we all "went with the flow" and enjoyed the experience, as you do! All thanks to Jackie, our drivers and to the lovely people on the trip!
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jintzky,

So glad to hear you enjoyed your trip! Thanks for the great feedback 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

IanWight
(Member)
Hello Jintzky,

Thank you for the review - I'm on the trip departing on Friday. Looking forward to it even though the weather may be a tad cooler (and wetter). 

Ian

jintzky
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'IanWight' wrote:

Hello Jintzky,

Thank you for the review - I'm on the trip departing on Friday. Looking forward to it even though the weather may be a tad cooler (and wetter). 

Ian

It did rain while were in Monets garden but we were armed with raincoats and brolly! As I said go with the flow and enjoy!!

IanWight
(Member)
Hi Jintzy, The forecast is some sun, then turning cloudy with a shower or thunderstorm around in the afternoon so fingers crossed we miss the rain. but rain never hurt anyone & is good for the garde, going with the flow already...... Ian