ruthie65
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have been back a week from this holiday and still a bit jet lagged!!

It was the trip of a lifetime and I enjoyed every minute.

Our courier Sharron met us at Heathrow you get a pass to the open lounge which was great. She was fabulous and went the extra mile to make sure we were all there and went on all our excursions too.

The hotels were all a good standard and the food was pretty good too.

I'll never forget my cuddle with a koala or my Sydney bridge climb in the pouring rain!

This is a very well thought out holiday designed to pack in as much as possible with great excursions and optional extras to give you a taster of Australia. There may be places you would like to return to some places.

I would thoroughly recommend this trip if Australia is on your bucket list 😃 😃

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

Many thanks for this review - I hope to go to Oz in 2020 to help mark a special birthday!

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ruthie

Thanks for the review, into have visited Oz a few years ago, and it's amazing. Fantastic country and people

Cindy

JYTM Sharron
(Guest)
:shy: Hi Ruthie,

Glad to see your post.  It was truly amazing and you did it!!!  We all did it! And what memories we have- it is hard to remember it all! There was so much.  We had a lot of laughs and always looked forward to what was coming next. Hope to see you again- it was so great to have met you and I am so pleased you loved amazing Australia!

Linda G
(Member)
'ruthie65' wrote:

Have been back a week from this holiday and still a bit jet lagged!!

It was the trip of a lifetime and I enjoyed every minute.

Our courier Sharron met us at Heathrow you get a pass to the open lounge which was great. She was fabulous and went the extra mile to make sure we were all there and went on all our excursions too.

The hotels were all a good standard and the food was pretty good too.

I'll never forget my cuddle with a koala or my Sydney bridge climb in the pouring rain!

This is a very well thought out holiday designed to pack in as much as possible with great excursions and optional extras to give you a taster of Australia. There may be places you would like to return to some places.

I would thoroughly recommend this trip if Australia is on your bucket list 😃 :D

Hi Ruth

It seems mad that we have been back a week already - I keep looking at all my pictures, what a fantastic trip we had, and Sharron was brilliant - she really looked after us all - I have lots of photos to email to people so will be doing that today after I have checked out my next holiday xxx

Linda G
(Member)
'JYTM Sharron' wrote:

:shy: Hi Ruthie,

Glad to see your post.  It was truly amazing and you did it!!!  We all did it! And what memories we have- it is hard to remember it all! There was so much.  We had a lot of laughs and always looked forward to what was coming next. Hope to see you again- it was so great to have met you and I am so pleased you loved amazing Australia!

Hi Sharron

Thank you for a brilliant trip - it was fantastic and you are such a brilliant TM - we were so lucky with our group all lovely people - am looking online now for my next trip 😃

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am off to Australia on the special 30 day tour in January 2018 and can't wait.

Jaya

Anil
  • (Member)
(Member)
How much it may cost to spend 10 days in Australia. Me and my friends will visit Australia. We don't want to stay in costly hotels. Any low range decent hotel is enough for you.
Drewpat
(Member)
'Anil' wrote:

How much it may cost to spend 10 days in Australia. Me and my friends will visit Australia. We don't want to stay in costly hotels. Any low range decent hotel is enough for you.

Hi,

You want to look up for backpackers holidays. There are many operators in Australia, facilitates low cost loadings and transportation. Hope this will be helpful, cheers.

daphnemca
(Member)
'Anil' wrote:

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Ruth

glad you enjoyed Amazing Australia, I did this in 2013 and absolutely loved it, I wished i'd done the Bridge climb now, the only other excursions I didn't do were Daintree as I wanted a rest day to see some of Cairns, the perth wine tour as needed a day to meet friends and the penguins in Melbourne as I wanted that time to see the city and visit the MCG etc etc but did all the rest

Dave

daphnemca
(Member)
'Anil' wrote:

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

Great review. This is a trip I would love to do. I went to New Zealand around 10 years ago which I loved and I promised myself I would do Australia next... so far I've not managed it as I keep getting tempted by other things..

Kezzer