TGRAN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi,

Returned from this tour yesterday.

The tour was very good,the highlights for me were Quebec City - lovely city

Niagara Falls , you've got to see it to appreciate it. The CN Tower is a must. Views across the city is well worth the cost.

The Empire State building is also a definite. Also while in New York a visit to the 9/11 museum is a must do.

The only lowlight for me was the hotel in Montreal- no bar/restaurant- when you've been travelling just want to grab something quick and relax. In the breakfast area it's plastic cutlery and paper cups and plates.

Boston - if you get a chance visit the park very close to the hotel and see the

"Make Way for the Ducklings" figures.

Trish G

TGRAN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Forgot to mention Cape Cod is a lovely place to visit as well - worth a trip

:thumbup:

Trish G

SarahS
(Member)
Glad you had a good trip. I did the same tour last year. So much to see and do in a short time. I totally agree about the hotel in Montreal. It's really set up as self catering units with optional breakfast. Not much point having a microwave if there's nowhere nearby to buy something to cook. Quite a long walk in the dark to find a restaurant for an evening meal. Absolutely the worst accommodation I have stayed in with JY.
Sheila R
(Member)
100% agree with all those comments - just back from same trip and had a good time, except for the Montreal hotel which was totally inadequate and unsuitable especially for single travellers! Not good enough JY!
wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
I ve just come back from mine, started with a dairy but stopped at day 3 :s. my faves was going to Quebec, cn tower in toronto niagra falls going on the boat! and of course in helicopter new York. sadly when we went to cape code we had the tail end of the tornado so was all wet and windy all da. looked like a lovely town and the seaside! Ann

see told everyone I was no good at reviews lol

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'wanny' wrote:

I ve just come back from mine, started with a dairy but stopped at day 3 :s. my faves was going to Quebec, cn tower in toronto niagra falls going on the boat! and of course in helicopter new York. sadly when we went to cape code we had the tail end of the tornado so was all wet and windy all da. looked like a lovely town and the seaside! Ann

see told everyone I was no good at reviews lol

Wanny

As long as you had a good time then I am happy