Helenmary
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have just returned from my first holiday with Just You and as a newbie was extremely apprehensive about it all,well I needn't have worried as it was absolutely fantastic! It was nice to be met at Heathrow by Andrea our rep and then to find myself sitting with fellow travellers on the flight.

When we arrived at Ericeira Andrea gave us a short guided tour of the village and some of us had lunch together before unpacking and settling into our wonderful beachside hotel.

We all enjoyed watching the surfers riding the waves on this superb part of the Atlantic coast.

The welcome drink before dinner was a good idea and then we had three circular tables which was very conducive to enjoyable evenings.

The various trips we did were excellent,though perhaps not enough time in some places,but we reminded ourselves that these were tasters and we would have to come back again if we wanted to see more.

Andrea was an excellent rep and nothing was too much trouble.

A wonderful holiday thanks to all who were very friendly and good fun.

Bosuncat
(Member)
Wonderful to see a positive review of this holiday! Glad you enjoyed yourself. :thumbup:
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for your review, Helenmary. Glad to know that you had a good holiday. It's not only the newbies to JY holidays who are apprehensive. I've just done my nineth and I still get nervous, especially the week before, but once I'm on the plane the qualms disappear and when I get back home I start checking the brochure again for the next trip.

Ann

Barb W
(Member)
Hi Helenmary

Thanks for posting your review & enjoyed this holiday as much as I did in May. I am pleased to see this tour is now getting much more favourable comments & often think back to that beautiful hotel setting

Barbara