BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I know a number of people have expressed an interest recently in doing Peru with Travelsphere, as it is a more comprehensive tour than the JY one. This review has just appreared on the Feefo TS page and I thought some folks might find it helpful:

An excellent varied holiday. Our group of 23 people of mixed ages worked very well. Kim Valencia, our tour manager was excellent. Several of us had altitude problems, needing a doctor to be called out. Kim's is a fluent Spanish speaker & her assistance with doctor call outs was invaluable. On the whole, nothing was too much trouble for Kim at any time in any instance. Her vast experience, knowledge, humour & exuberance adding to our wonderful time! We travelled with Kim to Mexico several years ago, she didn't disappoint us with her valuable knowledge & leadership on that holiday either!

With this holiday you receive free travel assistance while in Peru, with Condor Travel who provide the local guides. This assistance in no way replaces your usual travel insurance, but is good in that if you need a doctor, one is always available ( two callouts free) with medication provided for free also. With no excess to pay or a claim on your own travel insurance.

The scenery in Peru from the desert to the many coloured snow capped Andes is spectacular. The cities & the towns very different, the people in their national dress very colourful. Macchu Pichu lived up to all expectations, we saw it on a lovely clear sunny day & it certainly was the highlight of our holiday

The guides from Condor Travel were very knowledgable & together with our tour managers input we learnt a lot about the history & people of Peru.

If you want to see Peru with its many different colours, tastes, experiences & sounds then this holiday is for you!

Cheers,

Bob

PS I'm hoping to do this tour in two or three years, so I hope TS don't change/drop it before then!!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

If and when you do this trip, hopefully I too will join you as it is one of the places I want to visit.

Jaya

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya, as things stand it won't be at least until 2018 or later as there are a few other destinations higher up the wish list!

Best wishes,

Bob

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I have just seen this- it's a fairly detailed review for Feefo!

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

I too have other destinations higher up on the list so who knows. Have planned next year and I know what I want to do in 2017. Again, everything depends on what new holidays are on offer as well!

Jaya

Jencom
(Member)
Hello, thank you for using my review, I went with my husband on this wonderful holiday. Jencom.
BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jencom,

I'm glad you didn't mind me posting it. I think it was extremely helpful and I'm delighted you had such a great time!

Best wishes,

Bob