JP1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I went to Sardinia in June. I paid for an upgrade room. It had no terrace or balcony and was very basic. I brought this to JY attention. Therefore was surprised to see that in the Italy collection brochure sent to me today that it's still saying that all rooms have either terrace or balcony. Double check what you are booking before you g. I found hotel unhelpful.
(Member)
Hi JP1,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that you have had a reply from our customer care team, and received a gift voucher in apologies.

I have passed this on to a member of the Holiday Planning Team, hopefully they will be contact with you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi JP1,

Sorry you didn't like your room. What about the rest of the holiday, is it a place worth visiting?

Thanks

kezzer

loopylou
(Member)
I too went on this trip to Sardinia in June and was very disappointed. The room that i had was a standard room but it was very dark and basic. I have received a voucher from Just You as there were other issues too, but i would have preferred to have received a cheque as i do not know if i will be able to go on another holiday with Just You.It is a pity because i have had 18 or 19 holidays with them.

Loopylou

(Member)
Hi looplou,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a holiday which lived up to your expectations. I hope that one out of 18/19 holidays with us does not put you off travelling with Just You. I have passed these comments on to a member of customer care here at Just You and they wish to take positive measures to restore goodwill.

Thank you for this feedback, and if have any other issues or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards,

Monty

BJH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi JY

I am booked for Sardinia in September, and wondered what action had been taken regarding the negative points raised on this and other threads to ensure that your September travellers do not experience any of these issues again. Thanks

(Member)
Hi BJH,

I replied to this in the 'ask your editor' section, but I will reiterate what I said on that post.

Our Italian Product Planning Expert has been in personal contact with the hotel’s management and they have spent a lot of time reviewing every single point that was raised by our customers both on the forum and within any complaints that we have received. The hotel have assured us that the issues will not be repeated in September.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BJH' wrote:

Hi JY

I am booked for Sardinia in September, and wondered what action had been taken regarding the negative points raised on this and other threads to ensure that your September travellers do not experience any of these issues again. Thanks

Hi, how did you find this trip in Sept as Im considering going next year in Sept too? I have heard some bad reports but not sure if you had same hotel ie Sighientu Life Hotel and Spa