amy2003
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I spent the New Year in Andalucia the hotel Mijas was a bit dated but the staff were very friendly and helpful the rooms were clean sadly I found the food was below parr but it didnt spoil the holiday as most of us ate out during our trips out in nice little resturants with a glass of vino.I would recomend this holiday to anyone who is resonable fit as it is very hilly

in parts and it is a full itinery but really nice places to see Mijas itself is a nice place and

we visited Ronda,Nerja,both very pretty Malaga is also very nice I have only ever been to the airport but the city is very interesting lots to see and nice shops.New Years eve party was very enjoyable the great fun the hotel was more than generous with the drinks.

Our guide Clair was very nice spent a lot of time with us in the evenings with an invite to join her for a drink in the bar before dinner, she knows the history of Spain and is interesting to listen to.All in all JY have done a great job putting this holiday together.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you found the food was below par and I have shared this with the wider Just You team.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the trip overall and there were a few interesting highlights.

Kindest regards,

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Amy. I spent Christmas on this holiday and agree with what you say. The food was a real let down as on the coach from the airport, Claire said in Spain we eat with our eyes. Well I did and didn't like what I saw at the hotel. Glad you agree with me as a few other members thought I was expecting too much for it to be hot, attractive and well cooked.