Jive Dancer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have recently returned from this holiday. After upgrading my room(the original one was dire), at a personal cost of 50 euros, I along with nearly 40 other fellows travellers had a most enjoyable holiday.

The weather was near perfect and allowed us to get out and about a to appreciate the area.The train journey to St. Moritz was breath-taking with the recent snowfall.

The New Years Eve party was hugely successful with some great dance music and brilliant fireworks from the barge on the lake.

Special thanks to our Tour Rep, Richard, for his knowledge of Italy and the local area.

Steve.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve,

I'm sorry to hear that your original room was not up to standard but so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday overall.

I have forwarded you comments on to the wider Just You team and would also encourage you to complete your customer questionnaire which should b with you in the next few days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Poppy55
(Member)
Hiya Steve

It was an enjoyable holiday and a great way to celebrate New Year. For me the fireworks and the trip on the Bernina Express with the fresh snowfall was sensational.

All the best

Karen :thumbup:

Sandy1
(Member)
Is anyone booked on this trip for this new year?
intrepid traveller
(Member)
'Sandy1' wrote:

Is anyone booked on this trip for this new year?

Yes, I am booked in and know of 2 others who have also booked.  Wanted to go last year but left it too late and all the places had been sold so don't leave it too late!!