Martwood
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Recently returned from my first JY holiday & had a fantastic time. The Savoy Palace in Riva del Garda was superb on all fronts, rooms clean & spacious, food excellent & service very efficient & friendly. Our tour guide Antonia was absolutely delightful, full of life & fun, informative & so friendly. There were 28 of us, 7 of which were men (including me) and with the odd exception, we all got on famously. Lake Garda is very scenic, the hotel only a few minutes walk from the lakeside. Excursions included a day trip to Verona, a Christmas morning on a boat across the lake & Boxing Day trip to a ski resort. If anybody is thinking about booking a holiday with JY - go for it, I was a bit apprehensive but will definitely go again, many of my fellow travellers had been on lots of trips before, I was one of three "JY virgins" but I've now got the first one under my belt!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Martwood,

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your first Just You holiday and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mar5twood, so glad to hear you had a good time.

Given the issues with regards to the hotel that has been talked about recenbtlky, maybe JY should look at using this as the base. Lake Grada is an extremely popular destination by all accounts!

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Martwood

Really pleased to know that you enjoyed your first experience with Just You. I spend Christmas in Marrakech with Just You and had a great time. It was my 8th Just You trip. I can guarantee that you will be booking your next Just You adventure very soon if you have not already done so.

Jaya