Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have returned this week from my JY holiday to Mallorca. I had a fantastic time. The weather was great, very hot and all members of the group were very friendly - there were 19 of us in total. Port Pollensa is a beautiful place to stay with stunning mountains and a lovely long sandy beach. The hotel was very nice and very close to the beach and the buffet breakfast and dinner very good with plenty of choice. The rooms were a good size, spotlessly clean and comfortable. All of the trips are well worth doing. The optional trip to Valldemossa is very good and the monestry well worth a visit with a very interesting history and lovely shops. Palma has a fantasric cathedral, one of the best I have seen and great variety of shops and cafes for a tradational Spanish lunch. Port Soller is beautiful and lovely to visit and have a drink overlooking the harbour and the train ride to get to this town is very good and not to be missed! The holiday has 2 free days even if you do all the trips so still time to enjoy walking along the promenade and going to the beach or using the hotel pool or spa. Pollenca also has lovely bars and restaurants for a snack or lunch. The evenings were lots of fun as the group tried out various local bars including ones by the marina. Live music was also at the hotel and local bars. We had a great Just You tour manager called Lynda who was very friendly, knowledable and caring and made the holiday a fantastic one. Lynda always made great efforts with the group, ensuring that everyone had a grear time and got the most out of the holiday. The local guide Magdalena was also very informative and interesting. I would definately reccommend this holiday.
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Many thanks for this, Teresa. Yet another holiday to highlight in my JY brochure for next year!

Ann

Bosuncat
(Member)
Thanks Teresa. I fell totally in love with the idea of All Inclusive after the Costa de la Luz holiday and I am throwing so many holidays up in the air at the moment. The good thing about this one is that I can fly from Birmingham so it might well be in the picture.

I have never been to Mallorca so we will see. :thumbup:

Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Ann and Bosuncat for reading my review and I am glad that you are going to maybe consider Mallorca for a future trip as it is a really lovely holiday. I had no complaints at all - even the weather couldn't have been better! I might do this one again myself at some point!