dawncam
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sitting in stansted airport, having just returned from Sardinia, bored out my mind as onward flight to Edinburgh is delayed.

Thought I'd use the time to post my thoughts on holiday.

We had a brilliant bunch of people of all ages and backgrounds, who mixed really well. I enjoyed all the trips we had, the food was good in the hotel. The staff were also really attentive and BUSY!

Our tour manager was delightful and ever ready to help.

The only gripe (it's a small one) the hotel have a private function area which is essentially a marquee with a roof. There was a function there on our last evening and the volume of the music really was unacceptable. And until around 2.30/3am.

Loved everything else.

Dawn

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn,

I hope you didn't have to wait too long for your connecting flight to Edinburgh.

I'm sorry to hear that a function at the hotel on the last evening interrupted your night - I have forwarded this comment on to the team. I am pleased however that you did enjoy the rest of your holiday with us.

Warmest regards,

Julia

dawncam
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia - I don't usually make a fuss but that level was unacceptable and I'm sure some if the more senior guests would have found it a bit distressing. Still had a great holiday.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn,

Our team welcome all feedback from our holidays, both positive and negative. For us it's an important way of making sure we continually look to improve the Just You experience for our customers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lizzy6067
(Member)
The previous comments with regard to unacceptable levels of noise well into the early hours Friday and Saturday evenings were an issue - I agree absolutely. However, I was told by other members of my group who had rooms on the harbour side of the hotel, that the noise was coming from a harbour bar that had spilled out onto the street. The Hotel had an agreement to end it's own entertainment before midnight to avoid disturbing guests and local neighbours, which I know they adhered to.