CathH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Julia

I am not sure who I should contact regards my recent trip to Costa Rica, Nicaragua but I just wanted to let you know that Lisa, the Tour manager and Alfonso, our local guide did an amazing job and I wanted to let Just You know.

Lisa far exceeded our expectations of a tour guide and did everything in her power to ensure that we all enjoyed our holiday without any problems that sometimes occur and you should be truly proud to have someone working for you in this caliber as she exceeded all our expectations and was truly a joy to be with, laughing and putting everyone at ease.

I would love to be on a tour with her again.

Same for Alfonso, the local guide excelling in his passion and obvious love for his country that soon rubbed off on all of us in the party.

Thank you for an excellent holiday, my first, I hope of many pleasurable long haul holidays with Just You.

Please let the powers that be know what a great team the pair of them were.

Kind Rgards

Cath Holliday

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dear Cath,

I'm so pleased to hear that you had such a great holiday with us!

In terms on feedback and sharing your comments. The community is a great place to share your experiences - not only do fellow community members get to read an honest and open account of the holiday but I share all of the positive and negative feedback posted with the various team members (and I have forwarded on the above comments to the Tour Manager team).

If you booked with us directly, you should also be receiving a customer service questionnaire in the next couple of days and I would encourage you to complete this. These questionnaires help our team to review all of the elements of each holiday and make any changes to future departures based on real customer feedback - there is also a small comments section in case there is something else you want to tell us that isn't covered by the questions.

Again, I'm so pleased you had such an enjoyable experience with us.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cath, I couldn't agree more, both Lisa and Alfonso were outstanding.

Best wishes,

Bob