Noisy Gwen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Back last night from a fab holiday ! If you're looking for beautiful surroundings and a chance to chill, this is a good choice...except for Saturday night when there was a disco and fireworks ! The hotel is lovely although the beds a little hard for me.Ok, some of the waiting staff are rather grumpy but I found that changed with a few smiles and making the effort to speak in Italian. Isn't that just good manners in someone else's country ?

Our Tour Manager, Prisca, was great ! She really "gets" the Brits !

I'll probably go again !

Gwen[/size][/font]

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Noisy wrote:

Back last night from a fab holiday ! If you're looking for beautiful surroundings and a chance to chill, this is a good choice...except for Saturday night when there was a disco and fireworks ! The hotel is lovely although the beds a little hard for me.Ok, some of the waiting staff are rather grumpy but I found that changed with a few smiles and making the effort to speak in Italian. Isn't that just good manners in someone else's country ?

Our Tour Manager, Prisca, was great ! She really "gets" the Brits !

I'll probably go again !

Gwen[/size][/font]

I did! And enjoyed the second time even more. Glad you enjoyed.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, Noisy gLEN,

I was part of the Travelsphere group and completely agree. You'll be pleased to know the day after you left it absolutely threw it down. I felt so sorry for the new JY group and i completely agree about the waiters!

Mark

DJ48
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree I was with the J Y group that week a great weeks Hol