CLIVE W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from the Douro river cruise in Portugal, and just wanted to let everyone know what a fabulous holiday it was.

Every aspect of the holiday was just great, the ship was lovely, food on board was excellent and the crew were so helpful and friendly, and nothing was too much trouble for them.

The other Just You people on the holiday that I met, made the holiday even that more special for me, we all just got on so well and many a laugh was had during the week.

As for the Just You representative, who was called Filomena, she was just excellent, nothing was a problem, and she just seemed to be everywhere when you needed her.

All in all a fantastic holiday and I recommend this holiday to anyone who is thinking of going on it in the future.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Clive, great to know you had such a brilliant time on this holiday! It is one I've looked at and may well do a few years down the road. A chap who was on the same holiday as me last year did it and he had a great time as well. It sounds a lovely tour and I hope you are already planning your next holiday!

All the best,

Bob

Valerie Vessey
(Member)
'CLIVE wrote:

I have just returned from the Douro river cruise in Portugal, and just wanted to let everyone know what a fabulous holiday it was.

Every aspect of the holiday was just great, the ship was lovely, food on board was excellent and the crew were so helpful and friendly, and nothing was too much trouble for them.

The other Just You people on the holiday that I met, made the holiday even that more special for me, we all just got on so well and many a laugh was had during the week.

As for the Just You representative, who was called Filomena, she was just excellent, nothing was a problem, and she just seemed to be everywhere when you needed her.

All in all a fantastic holiday and I recommend this holiday to anyone who is thinking of going on it in the future.

Thank you for that good review. Have been seriously considering this holiday for next year if I can manage it as want to do Cilento coast trip too