dianejan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a week lovely sunshine,a great crowd of people and non stop laughter!!! Just a few things to help others going, the safes in the rooms are quite expensive and if you want to walk into town the taxi will only cost you 5 euros about fifteen minutes to walk. I paid for a balcony which overlooked the pool and had a sea view but to be honest I only used it twice. The entertainment was a bit hit and miss but we did learn a few dances from the Spanish. Outside entertainment in the day is good fun, Boules, archery, darts and shooting, great way to meet other guests. Different variety of food. lots of salads and strawberries with the chocolate fountain was a hit. Seville was worth seeing on one of the tours we hired a horse and buggy. I passed on the paid bird watching. Beach is fabulous and right in front of the hotel. Some people had never been on a Just You holiday and where quite nervous but by the end of the week had made a lot of friends. Any other question please ask. xx

Di

loopylou
(Member)
Hi Di

Please could you tell me if this hotel supplies complimentary shampoo and shower gel, if so i will just take travel size toileteries knowing that there will be a back up in case i run short.

Many Thanks

Loopylou

dianejan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

In my room they had a large all in one shampoo and body wash which contains Alo Vera made my hair nice and shiny. I tried to buy some when I came home the only place I could find it was the health shop. So one less thing to pack. You will have a great holiday.

Di x

sussexlad
(Member)
'dianejan' wrote:

What a week lovely sunshine,a great crowd of people and non stop laughter!!! Just a few things to help others going, the safes in the rooms are quite expensive and if you want to walk into town the taxi will only cost you 5 euros about fifteen minutes to walk. I paid for a balcony which overlooked the pool and had a sea view but to be honest I only used it twice. The entertainment was a bit hit and miss but we did learn a few dances from the Spanish. Outside entertainment in the day is good fun, Boules, archery, darts and shooting, great way to meet other guests. Different variety of food. lots of salads and strawberries with the chocolate fountain was a hit. Seville was worth seeing on one of the tours we hired a horse and buggy. I passed on the paid bird watching. Beach is fabulous and right in front of the hotel. Some people had never been on a Just You holiday and where quite nervous but by the end of the week had made a lot of friends. Any other question please ask. xx

Di

Hi Diane

Agree with everything you say, after the initial nervous start had a great time, enjoyed every bit of it. So much so I have booked another one 3rd September to Sicily.

regards

John

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for the review going on this Sept 10th really looking forward to this holiday. How expensive is a safe please, I don.t want a shock when I get there.
dianejan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rosie safe was about £32 with no deposit back, some people shared but it meant you had to wait to go in there room. John let me know what you think of Sicily, think we should have a reunion next year. we all got on so well.

Di x

sussexlad
(Member)
'dianejan' wrote:

Hi Rosie safe was about £32 with no deposit back, some people shared but it meant you had to wait to go in there room. John let me know what you think of Sicily, think we should have a reunion next year. we all got on so well.

Di x

Signs like a good idea & yes will tell you about Sicily when I get back.

John

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Di

I was on the holiday the week after you and agree it was wonderful. However I paid about 34 Euros for my safe which comes out very slightly cheaper I think. I wouldn't have wanted to be without it though.

Entertainment our week was excellent. I think maybe they have a 2 week rota as a friend who went last year said hers was different too. Did you have the modern Flamenco? We did and all the Brits hated it.......singer sounded like a wounded animal!!!!! Shame it wasn't the traditional flamenco, however all the Spanish loved it.

Met some wonderful people.......in fact three of us have booked to go away together next year!

Jools

dianejan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jools

Sorry only just seen your reply. No we didn't have any Flamenco but one night we had children's party games it was that awful it made us laugh!!! Did you meet a girl from Scotland and one from Liverpool on your week? I met them on one of my holidays and they said they where going the week after me. Where have you booked for?

Di x