valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have just booked this holiday flying from Heathrow. I really wanted a Stansted flight but apparently the dates I wanted early June are full. As the 2nd June holiday has only just come on line I ws the 1st person to book it. Anyone else thinking/booked of this date? VAL
jamesc96
(Member)
'valerie wrote:

Have just booked this holiday flying from Heathrow. I really wanted a Stansted flight but apparently the dates I wanted early June are full. As the 2nd June holiday has only just come on line I ws the 1st person to book it. Anyone else thinking/booked of this date? VAL

I've this date booked too as the 9th June ( and 23rd June) were full. It's going to take longer to get there as the flight to Naples is via Rome rather than direct as from Gatwick.

James

jamesc96
(Member)
I've booked 2nd June from Heathrow as 9th June wasn't available, so that's two going !. It's going to take longer to get to Naples as the flight is via Rome.

James

valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jamesc96' wrote:

I've booked 2nd June from Heathrow as 9th June wasn't available, so that's two going !. It's going to take longer to get to Naples as the flight is via Rome.

James

I know bit of a drag having to travel via Rome. when I booked wasnt aware of this, really wanted a flight from Stansted. Didnt realise till got my confirmation about the indirect travel. Nearly cancelled but didnt. So see you at Heathrow then.

valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi James. Did just send you a reply but not sure it sent. So you might get two replies. Didnt realise this flight was via Rome till got my confirmation. Was rather annoyed as not told when booking. However decided to go for it. So see you at Heathrow. Val