TOTB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ben,

Got back yesterday 17th October. Amazing experience. All the lakes and mountains stunning. Lake Louise beautiful. Vancouver very big and diverse. Tour manager Jane Dando was informative, friendly and helpful, which was very reassuring for me as a first time flier and when you're just flown over 4 thousand miles from home and everywhere I looked was huge. It was Jane's distinctive calls of "Ooee's" which kept my frequent state of bewilderment in check! Not forgetting my fellow travellers and driver Rick for looking out for me! Oh and the Canadians and the wildlife!

Thank you to everyone involved from beginning to end!

Kind regards

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning!

I am so happy to hear you had a fantastic time, I knew you would 🙂 Jane is a super Tour Manager,

All the best for now and we'll maybe see you on another tour soon,

Kindest,

Ben

AELB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hey there

Was your bus driver Rick Shakespeare? I did the same trip last year and Rick looked after us. He was a great guy who really added to the trip. He couldn't do enough to help us, had great local knowledge and very much became part of our tour group 'family'.

Glad you had a great time - Canada is amazing!

Mandy

TOTB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

Please could you forward this comment about Jane Dando to customer services please.

"Thanks Jane Dando for all your help and support, and the commentary (most of it did register in my awestruck mind honest!). Especially the last couple days when the all the travelling and earlier starts finally decided to hit me when we got to Vancouver & Victoria". I think I had reverse jet lag! I'd been warned I'd get jet lag when I got home. But the only thing I experienced when I got home was dreaming of huge mountains for at least 4 nights in a row!

Holiday Ref SVCRW

Kind regards

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Yes of course, I have forwarded them on, really pleased to hear you had a great time 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

TOTB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Oh by the way it's Louise in case customer servics ask!

Kind regards

TOTB aka Louise